Jumat, 16 September 2016

hello ladies and gentleman my neme is Agus Arpiyan i'm from Kabupaten Melawi. i was born on 17 august 1997 and i have one brother man. since my primary school i aspire to become a police officer. after finishing my high school Kristen Ekklesia Nanga Pinoh i shared my mother went to the police to take the test of pontianak. it turns out the fate of the other said i don't pass in the  test due to the height of three inches less of my meter. i'm starting to feel desperate for continuing education. but my mother speak to me "The mother did not want to see the child's mother there are dropouts" listen to the words of mom like that i think and be a little motivated. therefore i take the test SBMPTN at University of tanjungpura and ideclared prody graduated in forestry initilly i felt confident because forestry in not my besik. but since there's encouragement from parent and family i finaly decided to take the forestry dapertment. and until now i feel happy and proud to be a student of forestry. thank you for your attention see you again other accasion.

1 komentar: